Kaleo Ahina, Broker/Owner of Hawaii Realty Group, LLC.
Hawaii Realty Group (HRG) was started in January 2015. With ten years of real estate under his belt, Kaleo’s focus is to make buying and selling residential real estate easy and enjoyable. He truly understands that building honest and sincere relationships with clients last a lifetime. Born and raised in Kailua, Kaleo brings knowledge of Oahu and outer islands with focus as the Kailua/Lanikai Real Estate Specialist. Kaleo’s strong network of professional resources and inherent desire to assist people is what makes Kaleo the perfect go to realtor. He truly lives up to the HRG tagline “We are Here to Help”.
Points of Interest
- Punahou School, Class of 1989
- Windward Community College, University of Washington
- Owner of North Coast Landscaping Services
- Enjoys surfing, golfing, fishing, travelling, food/wine and loves the ocean
- Married to Rebecca Anne Ahina, Daughter, Solbee Kailana Ahina
Kaleo on CNN
Kaleo on Tiny House Hunting: HGTV
“Tiny House Hunting: Smaller and Simpler in Honolulu (S2, E14) | FYI” — Multi-purpose rooms are the key to success when tiny-house hunting in Honolulu…